Maple Syrup Filters | Three Piece Set, One-Quart | Made in USA, Reusable, Designed for Small Batches
by Maple Tapper
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
Filtering pure maple syrup is simple and quick with these one-quart, reusable filters. Designed for sugarmaking in small batches, our filters make pouring hot syrup more manageable and ensure your finished product is clear with no sugar sand or niter. This three piece set gives you one prefilter for at the tree, one for mid-range filtering, and a thick finishing filter for bottling. They fit well into a sieve stand and have pre-cut slits so you can secure them in place. A must have for every backyard sugarmaker.
Your best syrup starts with these filters! Kit includes:
- Two one-quart prefilters for collecting, cooking, and bottling. Washable and reusable
- One heavy-duty thick filter for the final stage of bottling.
- Washable and reusable. Just rinse with hot water and hang to dry. With proper care, they will last for many seasons.
- Instruction card with full details on how to use.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed and full Maple Tapper assistance all during the season.